Monday, November 29, 1999

Can`t control my eating habit: Sharon Osbourne

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 8 (IANS) Legendary rocker Sharon Osbourne says she can't control her eating habits.'I'm addicted to food and every day I wake up and think, 'Today is the day that I'm not going to overeat.' But that's my thing in life, and I'm overweight, I am, but,' contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.'I still have my big binges. Just the other weekend I was hiding from Kelly in the cupboard eating Maltesers; I can eat things in ridiculous amounts. And then I have to hide the wrappers because I know my other daughter Aimee will find them.'Sharon admits her habit upsets her family but she can't help it.'Ozzy worries because of my health, but it's my kids who get really upset. For example, Aimee wouldn't even talk to me the other night because she was so upset about what I was eating. But nothing works for me. I have a very big self-destructive streak. Everybody has something, but I do everything to extremes,' she added.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment