Monday, November 29, 1999

Elizabeth Jagger wants to do naked photo shoot before motherhood

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Melbourne, May 17 (ANI): Sir Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's eldest daughter model/actress Elizabeth has revealed that she wants to do a naked photo shoot before she has children.According to the Daily Telegraph, Elizabeth, 26, also revealed that she regrets turning down an offer a number of years ago to pose nude for Playboy magazine because she would be happy to expose her breasts."I wasn't willing to do fully naked photos. You have to show your breasts and the top half of your bottom," the Age quoted her as saying."I didn't have a problem with topless, and now, at 26, I'm thinking I should do naked pictures before I have children. Still, if it's quite sexual... you do have to have boundaries," she said.She also insists that her Rolling Stones rocker father is very open-minded and would be fine with her undressing for the cameras."Actually, dad was fine with it when I started modelling. I was 20 and I'd already done pictures with my breasts out," she added. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment