Monday, November 29, 1999

Eva Mendes wants to get married in her basement

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Hollywood beauty Eva Mendes is not keen on a big wedding and says that she would most probably get married in her basement when she decides to take the plunge.The 'Bad Lieutenant' star has been dating filmmaker George Gargurevich for eight years but says that she has no plans to start a family in the near future, reported Contactmusic."If I were to get married I'd probably do it in my basement. As for starting a family, I'm honestly not there yet, but who knows? I'm not a planner, so if it happens, it happens. I have seven nephews and nieces and they keep me happy on that front," said the actress.The 36-year-old Calvin Klein model who went to rehab in 2008 for an undisclosed condition, loves therapy and makes time for a counselling session once a week."I love therapy. There is nothing like going into a room and sitting down and talking to someone who has no emotional investment in your life. Having that person who is only committed to helping you be better, I just love it," said the actress.Mendes even arranges telephone appointments if she is unable to attend a session in person because of working commitments."I go once a week and, if not, then every two weeks. And if I'm away I phone in. It's so necessary, especially in my business," said the actress.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment