Monday, November 29, 1999

Former Sydney school teacher strips again for ZOO Weekly

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Melbourne, May 17 (ANI): Former Sydney school-teacher Lynne Tziolas, who was sacked for posing nude with husband for a magazine, has stripped again - this time to find out who made the complainant last time.Tziolas was kicked out of Narraweena Public School for posing nude with her husband in the magazine 'Cleo' and after talking about intimate bedroom secrets.Tziolas still has her case currently with the Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW, but has again stripped off for Australian men's magazine ZOO Weekly.In the latest shoot, dressed in black leather boots with a leopard skin bra and showing off her KISS tattoo, she talks of her passion for heavy metal."My finger painting skills aren't what they used to be... but I keep my fingers busy in much more interesting ways," News.com.au quoted her as telling the lad's magazine."I look at the photos and interview questions and wonder where the juicy part is. I guess I'm just open minded in comparison to the outward facade that most people seem to front," she added.This time her shoot is directed towards finding the complainant because of whom she's facing trouble."I don't know who it was, but a lot of people have contacted me with information. I've narrowed it down to a few key people who could be responsible."Tziolasis now works part-time for a friend's company. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment