Monday, November 29, 1999

I feel sexy working with men: Zoe Saldana

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 8 (IANS) Hollywood actress Zoe Saldana says she feels 'sexy' working with men.'I love working with boys, and I probably do that more than most actresses. I got to do it on 'Star Trek', 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and now 'The Losers',' conatctmusic.com quoted her as saying.'It just makes me feel sexy, I guess. And these kinds of films - sci-fi and action - with all male crews are just the kind of films I want to make. I love girls, don't get me wrong. But, as a woman, to get to play rough characters gives me a lot of freedom and versatility.'I like holding the gun and participating in saving the day because I think it's really sexy.'However, the 'Avatar' star admits being the only woman in the cast has its drawbacks.'I almost feel like you have twice as much work to do because you don't want to be singled out.'You're already the only girl, so if you're the one who says, 'I can't do this,' it's going to be like, 'She's wimping out because she's a girl,' so I toughed it out. I wanted to impress the guys,' she added.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment