Monday, November 29, 1999

I have been really mean, says Pink

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 9 (IANS) Pop singer Pink has confessed that in the past she was very mean to her husband Carey Hart.The singer married Hart in 2006 but the relationship soon ran into problems and they separated just two years later. The couple reconciled last year, but the singer continued to be 'mean' to her partner - until Hart made his feelings clear, reports starpulse.co.uk.'I'm so dramatic... and in the past, I have been really mean. Carey sat me down one day when we were fighting and said, 'Baby, when you call me names, it hurts my feelings. Please try to stop',' Pink said.'And I was like 'Wow, thank you for telling me how you feel.' Now I will fight fair,' she said.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment