Monday, November 29, 1999

I`m good in a crisis: Mariah Carey

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 18 (IANS) Singer Mariah Carey says she is good at crisis management and recently controlled a fire breakout during a show in Egypt.'In Egypt, getting ready to go on stage and suddenly there was a surge of power and an electrical fire started under my feet,' Carey posted on her tweet after the Monday accident.'Naturally, my emergency instincts kicked in and I put out the flames with a towel.'Contactmusic.com reports that a similar incident took place last year when Carey was caught in a fire with husband Nick Cannon. The singer was celebrating St. Valentine's Day when a fire broke out in their master bedroom.'He (Nick) had given me an enormous amount of roses, so I picked up the vase and poured out the roses, and went back and forth from the bathroom putting out the flames with water... I'm good in a crisis,' she added.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment