Monday, November 29, 1999

My image is changing: Miley Cyrus

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 11 (IANS) Teen sensation Miley Cyrus admits her image is changing as she is growing older.She says despite appearing in a raunchy music video 'Can't Be Tamed', she remains the same as she was at the age of 11.'I think the video definitely shows a change of what people remember me as. I didn't want to be just a character. I wanted to be myself and just in a bird-like form in the way I dressed,' contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.'The lighting is different, the outfit may be different, but what you see in me is the same since I was 11 years old on 'Hannah Montana',' she added.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment