Monday, November 29, 1999

Rebecca Hall trained with mammogram technicians for new film!

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 4 (ANI): Actress Rebecca Hall has revealed that she trained with mammogram technicians to prepare for her role as a breast cancer check nurse in new movie 'Please Give'.The Brit was allowed to fondle boobs as part of her training so she could get a feel for her role in the film."I spent a day at the place where we shot (the movie), which was an actual mammogram unit. I spent a day with the nurse and the technician who oversees the mammograms and she taught me how to work the machinery," the Daily Express quoted her as saying."I knew about understanding what the procedure is but we wanted it to be accurate. All the ones (mammograms) you see in the film, I'm doing. That's my hand and I'm controlling the machinery. They were very, very trusting and willing extras. There is nothing sexy about a mammogram," she added. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment