Monday, November 29, 1999

Aguilera steps forward for Hatit relief effort

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 10 (IANS) Singer Christina Aguilera, ambassador for the UN World Food Programme (WFP), is supporting victims of the Haiti earthquake.'A child dies every six seconds of hunger, which is a huge statistic for me. After having my own child, I just had to be part of it and do something about it and help change that situation,' contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.'I want to check on the situation and help deliver food. I want to visit orphanages and schools there and try to do my part in helping,' she added.The pop star raised funds for the Haiti earthquake relief effort by participating in a US telethon early this year and fronting a new public service announcement for Yum!

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment