Monday, November 29, 1999

Alonso to miss qualifying after Monaco crash

News posted by

Fernando Alonso will miss qualifying for Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix and start the race in last place after crashing his Ferrari in final practice, the team said on Saturday.A Ferrari spokesman said the car was too badly damaged to repair in time and the double world champion, who had been fastest in previous practice on Thursday, would start the race from the pit lane.Alonso was not hurt in the accident.(Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Alison WildeyTo query or comment on this story email
News posted by
Click here to read more news from
Please follow our blogs



No comments:

Post a Comment