Monday, November 29, 1999

Baby No 1

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Mumbai, May 9 -- On their first mother's day, debutant celebrity mums share the experience of holding their bundles of joy Gurdeep Punj It's the best feeling of my life. I have become more responsible about my life. When I delivered my baby girl, Meher, I started believing in God's creation and it has only instilled my faith in the Almighty. Tara Sharma Life has changed for the best. For, both my husband Rupak, and me, our son Zen has been the best thing to happen in the universe. What's wonderful is that we are continuing with all that we used to do earlier. I am lucky that my parents stay close by. My husband's support has been an important aspect. It's an amazing phase of life. Yukta Mookhey I come from an independent background. After giving birth to my son Ahhrein six months ago, the perspective to my life has changed completely. I have stopped thinking about myself and have put my child ahead of me in all aspects. Even if I'm hungry or sleepy I can only think of him. You can't tell a child, 'I want to take a nap'. The amount of hard work that goes into it, is not funny. You have to be on the job. The list is endless. It's an overwhelming feeling of emotions and responsibility. I feel a sense of humility and wonderment at this miracle that God has created.I always wanted to be a mother. We planned it in a way that we would have spare time then. Thank God, it happened at the right time. It's the most wonderful thing to be the mother of my baby boy Neevaan and girl Katya. Life has taken a 360-degree turn after their birth. I can't think of doing anything else other than look after my kids. I think every woman should experience motherhood.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment