Monday, November 29, 1999

Christina Aguilera prefers watching female strippers to male ones

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Melbourne, May 17 (ANI): Pop diva Christina Aguilera has revealed that she enjoys watching female strippers to male strippers.The singer-and-actress is fascinated by sexy pole dancers and loves watching them perform."I prefer watching female strippers to male ones," News.com.au quoted her as saying.The star, who is married to music executive Jordan Bratman added, "I think women are such sensual beings. And, I mean, I'm attracted to men ultimately - I'm married and I love my husband and I love what we do together, but honestly? If I had the choice between viewing a naked man or a naked woman, I'd choose the woman. We're just naturally sexier and more beautiful to look at." (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment