Monday, November 29, 1999

Comedy on full swing with `Mrs.& Mr.Sharma Allahabad wale`

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

New Delhi, May 16 (IANS) If you think you haven't had enough reasons to laugh then SAB TV is all set to entertain audiences with its new show 'Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabad wale'.The show features Divyanka Tripathi, popularly known as Vidya of 'Banoo Main Teri Dulhan', and Rajesh Kumar, better known as Roshesh Sarabhai of 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai'.'In this show I am in a complete new role which is very different from the characters I have played earlier. I find the concept of a small town family coming to a metro and the day-to-day comical situations that arise while they face the challenges of adjusting to a new environment very relevant, and I'm sure a lot of people will be able to relate with it,' said Kumar.'Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabad wale' depicts the journey of a middle-class family instilled with small-town values and beliefs.Tripathi, 25, who got recognition after featuring on Zee TV's 'India's Best Cinestars Ki Khoj', says she is excited to step-in in a comedy and is exhausted of serious drama herself.'This is the first time I am delving into comedy space and I am very excited to portray the character of Mrs. Sharma. I have been given a very different look in the show and my onscreen chemistry with Rajesh is simply hilarious,' said Tripathi.'Shooting for serious drama gave me a headache but now I feel so fresh all the time,' she added.The show is slated to air from Monday.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment