Monday, November 29, 1999

Eva Mendes insists she is a girls` girl, despite all the macho films

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 17 (ANI): Actress Eva Mendes has confessed that she's a girls' girl, despite acting in a number of action filled films.The 36-year-old star has starred in action flicks such as 2 Fast 2 Furious and Ghost Rider, and in her latest film 'Bad Lieutenant,' she plays a drug-addicted prostitute and girlfriend of crooked cop Nicolas Cage."I'm constantly a part of this boys' club, and I'm not complaining, but if you knew me as a person, I'm such a girls' girl," the Mirror quoted her as saying.."I'm not only a girlie girl, I'm a girls' girl. And I love working with, collaborating with women and I have such a tight, tight circle of females in my personal life, friends that I've had since I was 12 years old, to my sisters and my mother."I'm used to being in the boys' club, but I always prefer having women around," she added. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment