Monday, November 29, 1999

Family my priority now: Salma Hayek

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, June 16 (IANS) Hollywood actress Salma Hayek, who has a two-year-old daughter Valentina with husband Francois-Henri Pinault, has revealed that her family is her biggest priority now.'I was at one point in my life very involved with social causes and I am as passionate about it. I'm still involved but it's almost like a choice, now I have a family and it's important to me. I have to do this for myself but of course, there's just so much you can do sometimes,' contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.The 43-year-old has been an active participant as far as charity works are concerned. But now thinks it is high time she set her priorities right.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment