Monday, November 29, 1999

Greg Norman`s ex-wives `hurt over his new relationship`

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Melbourne, May 10 (ANI): Golf legend Greg Norman's ex-wives Chris Evert and Laura Andrassy are disappointed with the disclosure that the sports star is in a relationship with Kirsten Kutner.Rumours of Norman's extra-marital affair with Kutner had sparked in 1995, while he was married to Andrassy.However, he claimed that she was just a friend, with whom he grew close very recently.Andrassy suggested it was hard to believe. Seemingly, a strict clause in her multi-million dollar divorce settlement with Norman stopped her from revealing much."It's difficult for my children. They've been through enough and I really want to keep them from dealing with anything to do with their father," the Herald Sun quoted Andrassy as telling Woman's Day magazine.She added: "There is a lot to the story. It does have something to do with me, but it doesn't have anything to do with me anymore... I've moved on."Also, Norman's another ex-wife, Evert is reportedly "shocked and deeply hurt".She said: "I am in a good place raising my sons. My boys are so, so happy to have me back. This is where I want to be." (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment