Monday, November 29, 1999

Hayek takes husband`s last name

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Los Angeles, May 15 (IANS) Hollywood actress Salma Hayek says her two-year-old daughter convinced her to adopt her husband's last name.Hayek is married to French fashion executive Francois-Henri Pinault.'It was Valentina's request. I didn't think about it until she brought it up. We were shooting a film and she saw my chair with my name on it. She says, 'What does it say there?' And I said, 'Salma Hayek.' And she said, 'What about Pinault? Why not Pinault?' Because people here (in France) say 'Madame Pinault',' hollywood.com quoted her as saying.Hayek is thrilled to show her solidarity with her family as she continues her new life in France.She explains, 'I said to myself, 'This is who I am now. I'm starting a whole new life. I've never been happier. Why shouldn't I share it with the people who have been supporting me my whole career, who have been with me since the beginning?'

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment