Monday, November 29, 1999

Health is a worry for United boss Fergie

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 9 (ANI): Manchester United coach-cum-manager Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted his biggest fears are about his health.The News of The World quoted Fergie, as saying: "I'm confident about myself, I'm not going to change what I am, I just hope my health is ok. At 68, when you go to sleep at night all you want to do is just wake up the next morning.""In the last three or four years, three or four of my really top scouts have died, all in their 60s. I've been to their funerals and it's there but for the grace of God, really. You couldn't possibly do your job unless you were healthy," he added.He insists that the search for his successor has yet to begin at United, suggesting that the club will go for the man of the moment when he finally leaves Old Trafford. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment