Monday, November 29, 1999

I am broke: Mike Tyson

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 9 (IANS) Retired boxing champ Mike Tyson has revealed that he was 'totally broke' after years of excessive spending. However, he insisted he was still happy.Tyson said he was struggling to make ends meet, despite recently scoring his own reality TV show 'Take On Tyson', reports dailystar.co.uk.However, Tyson admits that he was happy with his frugal way of living and is simply thankful to have been given a second chance at life with his third wife Lakiha Spicer.'I'm totally destitute and broke. But I have an awesome life, I have an awesome wife who cares about me,' he said during an interview on a talk show.Asked if he had enough money in the bank, Tyson replied: 'No, I'm totally broke. I had a lot of fun. It (going broke) just happened. I'm very grateful. I don't deserve to have the wife that I have; I don't deserve the kids that I have, but I do, and I'm very grateful.'Tyson is dad to five children from various relationships, including his 16-month-old daughter, Milan, with Spicer.He has been marred by a series of alcohol and drug-related arrests throughout the years and his wild lifestyle away from the ring led him to file for bankruptcy in 2003.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment