Monday, November 29, 1999

I feel old and tired: Sarah Jessica Parker

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 18 (IANS) 'Sex And The City' star Sarah Jessica Parker says she gets so tired after taking care of her three children that she has started feeling old.The actress has her hands full, but still manages to look good. When asked about her beauty secret, she said: 'I don't have one. I feel old and tired! I have children I run round after. I try to walk as much as possible and other than that I buy every cream possible.'Parker has a son, James Wilke, 8, and 11-month-old twin daughters, Marion and Tabitha, reports dailymail.co.uk.The 45-year-old, who is on her new intense workout regime, was seen with bulging, veiny arms, arousing speculation that the workouts could be having a negative impact.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment