Monday, November 29, 1999

I learnt using guns at five: Fox

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, June 17 (IANS) Megan Fox can do much more than dazzling men with her beauty. The Hollywood actress has been a shooting pro since she was very young.Fox, who would be seen using guns for her next project 'Jonah Hex', claims she was taught how to use firearms when she was five, reports contactmusic.com.'As a child, I grew up in the south. I grew up in Tennessee and my dad, as a hobby, was a duck hunter. He used to go kill ducks and bring them home, and we would eat them for dinner... we would barbecue them,' she said.'He taught me how to handle a shotgun. When I was five and six years old, we went target shooting with shotguns. So I've handled a gun before - an enormous shotgun - when I was a little kid,' she added.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment