Monday, November 29, 1999

I was scared of admitting my weakness: Eminem

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, June 17 (IANS) Rapper Eminem says he was scared of admitting his drug addiction fearing people would start seeing him as a 'weak' person.'It took me a while to say that I actually did have a problem. In the hip-hop world that I live in, it can be mistaken for weakness and the last thing you want to do in hip-hop is admitting you're weak. But if I didn't say I was weak, I could have died,' femalefirst.co.uk quoted Eminem as saying.Asked what advice he would give to people suffering from the same problem, he said: 'That's a tough question. I don't know how to avoid it. I mean, I could say the cliched things, make sure you stay on the right path, you tend to make the right decisions in life this way.'In his previous interview Eminem had said that he went to Elton John for support when he wanted to overcome his addiction to painkillers.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment