Monday, November 29, 1999

If given a choice, Ancelotti wants to stay at Chelsea till 2020

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 17 (ANI): Coach Carlo Ancelotti wants another 10 years at Chelsea.Considering that he is the first Blues boss to win the Double, Ancelotti said that he would love a new deal to 2020."If they asked me how long I want to stay here, I would say maybe 10 years. That wouldn't be bad, especially if every season is like this season. I'm happy to sign a new contract," The Sun quoted him, as saying.Ancelotti, who has two years left on the deal he signed on leaving AC Milan, added: "I think stability is important. I like life in England and it is easy to manage Chelsea. The club always supports you and gives you everything that you need." (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment