Monday, November 29, 1999

I`m totally destitute and broke, says Mike Tyson

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 09 (ANI): Former boxing champion Mike Tyson has revealed that he is broke but still living an "awesome" life.The sports star, who filed bankruptcy in 2003, admitted that he totally depends on pay cheques from different jobs.Tyson, whose wild lifestyle has often landed him in trouble, claims he is happy to be with his third wife, Lakiha Spicer."I'm totally destitute and broke. But I have an awesome life, I have an awesome wife who cares about me," the Daily Express quoted him as saying on U.S. talk show The View.He added: "I'm totally broke. I had a lot of fun. It (going broke) just happened. I'm very grateful. I don't deserve to have the wife that I have; I don't deserve the kids that I have, but I do, and I'm very grateful."Meanwhile, he is set to start his own reality show 'Take on Tyson', which will be aired on the Animal Planet channel in early 2011. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment