Monday, November 29, 1999

Impostors trouble Stewart fans, family

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, June 16 (IANS) 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart says impostors constantly trouble her family and friends on the social networking site Facebook.'All my friends have Facebook pages and stuff because they are normal people that can have those things. My brother is constantly being plagued, though, because they somehow find out I'm friends with them and then the impostors try to go on and message my brother pretending they are me. Both my brother and my friends always complain to me about it,' dailystar.co.uk quoted Stewart as saying.The 20-year-old doesn't have her own account on Twitter or on any other online social networking site.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment