Monday, November 29, 1999

Jessica Alba could never rebel against family

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 10 (IANS) Hollywood actress Jessica Alba has revealed she found it 'hard' to rebel against her family's strict beliefs when she was growing up.The 'Killer Inside Me' actress admits her Catholic upbringing was quite strict and though her mother and father had views she didn't always agree with, she didn't want to upset them by going on a different direction in her life, reports imdb.com.'I come from a religious and traditional family. My mom grew up in the south and she had a southern Baptist upbringing but my father was very Catholic. It's hard to rebel without your family feeling like you're rebelling against them,' she said.'I don't necessarily always agree with certain things and that has nothing to do with how much I love them or how much they love me. Family is the most important thing in the world,' she added.The 29-year-old actress, who has a 23-month old daughter, Honor Marie, with her husband Cash Warren always knew she wanted to live a different life from her parents from a young age.'There were parameters and boundaries around me that I always wanted to break from,' she said.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment