Monday, November 29, 1999

Kylie Minogue heading back to silver screen?

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, June 18 (ANI): Australian singer Kylie Minogue is planning to return to Hollywood.The 42-year-old singer has acted in Aussie soap opera 'Neighbours' in the 1980s before becoming a successful singer.he Can't Get You Out of My Head hitmaker is currently deciding her comeback role.Minogue in the 90s appeared in movies like The Delinquents, Street Fighter and a small part as the Green Fairy in Moulin Rouge.The singer admitted that she is eager to return to films, reports the Daily Star."The mid-90s were a bad patch, but show me an actor who hasn't done a few bad jobs," Minogue told Blackbook magazine."I have a deep desire to challenge myself with that again. As a 'pop star', I've created this world for myself, and it becomes very natural to stay inside of it, but I'd love to do some independent films."It's still very early, but I'm in the process of choosing between specific parts," she added. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment