Monday, November 29, 1999

Kylie Minogue wants tutors, academic life

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Australian popstar Kylie Minogue is considering signing up for a university course because she feels "dissatisfied" after going straight from school into show business at an early age.The Loco Motion hit-maker began acting at the age of 11 and rose to international fame when she landed a role in Australian soap opera Neighbours when she was 18, before before going on to launch a singing career.But despite her success, Minogue wishes she had spent more time studying and is now considering enrolling at a college in New York or employing a tutor to the tour the world with her. "There's a bit of me that wishes, even fantasises, that after finishing school I went to college and embraced a more academic route but I was straight out working. I do sometimes feel that I could go down that route. What's to say I don't end up doing a stint at New York University? A lot of people do it and there's that part of you that feels dissatisfied and is yearning to be fed. I would study photography. I would love to study art history," she said."My ultimate, ultimate, ultimate fantasy would be to have a scholar companion. Someone always by my side to teach me, like in those movies about the Roman Empire. Maybe I should put out an ad, 'Wanted: Scholar. Someone who knows everything about everything. Must be prepared to travel'," she added.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment