Monday, November 29, 1999

Lara Dutta gets candid

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

New Delhi, May 3 -- Welcome to a new week! Quite a week it has been!! Housefull has released and taken a pretty decent opening at the cinemas, I've braved a bad back and performed at the Miss India show, finished a long promotional tour with easily over 200 interviews! In all I would have to say, a pretty successful week! Let that not deter us though from the task at hand. Last week, I had promised to regale you with tales from the past and this is the last installment of this series! I've shared with you my friends old and new (mostly pretty old though!) and today present the final three! C and I have known each other for about nine years. We have grown close and quite inseparable in the last five out of those nine years. She's a lot like me, or at least the way I'll be in about 15 years from now. She's older, sometimes a best friend and at other times almost a mother figure. People who know us and spend time around us tell us that we are like two people in a bad marriage! C and I are two headstrong women who spend a lot of time around each other. We share a great bond and that brings with it great honesty. She motivates me to work hard and is there even at 3 in the morning when I am suffering from a bout of food poisoning. I live away from my parents and many a time C and her husband have stepped in so that I never feel the lack of family around. D and I met when I first came to Mumbai. D is a gentle soul. A good friend. She is one person I know who no matter how busy or how crazy her life is, will step in to help a friend out, no matter what the cost. D is also the fittest mother of two that I know! A true inspiration! She and I have the same syndrome when it comes to partying1! To get us to go out is like pulling teeth! An extremely painful process! We are both home birds who are willing to happily curl up on the couch and watch a movie at home rather than doll up and head out on a big night on town! Which is why a sighting of D and me out partying together is an extremely rare phenomena! M is Swiss. Well, Colombian actually but lived in Switzerland all her life. I met M the day I was crowned Miss Universe and since then she has become a part of my life. I've seen her fall in love, get married, and have her first baby and the other two that followed too. M is a spiritual person. She is also stunningly beautiful. She makes me believe that true love is possible to find in this world! I greatly admire her dedication to her marriage and her family without losing herself. She is also my skiing instructor.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment