Monday, November 29, 1999

Lily Allen wants to have a baby `within a year`

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 17 (ANI): Lily Allen has admitted that she wants to have a baby 'within a year'.Last year, the Smile hitmaker declared that she is planning a hiatus from recording and performing live to concentrate on launching a designer clothes hire shop and setting up her own record company.However, the singer has confessed that there's another reason for her break from pop - she wants to make babies with her boyfriend Sam Cooper."I'd like to have a child within a year. It'll be a minimum of four or five years before I make a record again. I know what commitment it takes to release an album. I don't think that mixes well with the idea of settling down and having children, which is ultimately my goal and more of a priority than flying around the world," the Daily Star quoted her as telling the News of the World."I'd want to be really hands-on for the first two or three years of having a little one. I don't want to leave them," she added. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment