Monday, November 29, 1999

Lohan furious over music leak

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 10 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan has been left fuming after discovering her new music has been leaked online.'I don't know who, but someone keeps leaking my tracks! I can assure everyone, it is not me,' Lindsay posted on her Tweeter page.Contactmusic.com reports the 23-year-old plans to combat the early release of her tune 'Can't stop, won't stop' by shooting a promo to turn it into an official single.'So I've decided to do a music video rather than... let my tracks just go to waste.... Need some time to choose a director and such in regards to 'Can't stop'.'

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment