Monday, November 29, 1999

Macca to write music for ballet

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, June 18 (ANI): Former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney will be penning music for a ballet.Sir Paul said he is enthusiastic about the work."I'm interested in doing things I haven't done before," the BBC quoted him as saying."That offer came up and I love writing music, the two went together and I said, 'Yeah,' so I just accept things before I even know what I'm doing."I don't really know that much about it yet. I'm just writing music for it, but it's a switch," he added. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment