Monday, November 29, 1999

Murray says won`t change his style of play

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 9 (ANI): British No.1, and world-ranked fourth best tennis player Andy Murray has dismissed the criticism that he might never win a Grand Slam until he does."I know how to play and I also know how to win matches. I will never change my style and the results I've had against the world's top players support that. My way works," the Daily Express quoted Murray, as saying.Murray doesn't have a damaging shot, but plays a brilliantly strategic game, and has now become known and respected as the best counter puncher on the circuit.He has such quick hands and such a feel for the ball that when it comes over the net at him, he has perhaps five different ways of dealing with it.He goes on: "That's my way, that's how I enjoy playing tennis. Ever since I was 14 I was told I needed to be more aggressive. But I was also told that I would be able to hit the ball harder by doing what I was best at." (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment