Monday, November 29, 1999

Naomi finds role `hard` to play in `Mother and Child`

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 11 (IANS) Actress Naomi Watts says her role in her latest movie 'Mother and Child' is hard to play.'It was hard to play her because she's at time scary and did some pretty bad things to other people but in her mind she's not doing evil things she's just showing people who they are,' imdb.com quoted her as saying.She professes she is not doing well in movies as she hoped because she is balancing her career and her children.'I am not reaching the same depths and heights that I used to reach in movies because I'm a parent of two small children who desperately need me. It's frustrating because I feel like I'm failing a bit on both ends.''Mother and Child' features Annette Bening and Samuel L. Jackson which was released in the US May 7.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment