Monday, November 29, 1999

Phil Collins doubts he`ll ever release another original album

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, June 18 (ANI): Rocker Phil Collins is not sure as to when he will release his next original album because now his priority is spending time with his children.This September, Collins is releasing 'Going Back', his first project in eight years. However, his disc would not feature any new compositions - it will only feature Collins covering some of his favourite soul and Motown records.The 59-year-old insists he still crafts new songs from time to time, but may never collate them for one single release because he prefers people to hear his tracks as and when he makes them."I'll write the songs that I know are good, and I may make a copy for my kids, or put it on the Internet somehow," the Daily Express quoted him as saying."What's more important to me is that I spend as much time at home with my children, which I have not been able to do most of my life. So that to me is the priority, not making another record," he added.Collins has four children from three different marriages. He split from his third wife, Orianne Cevey, in 2006 and got divorced in 2007. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment