Monday, November 29, 1999

Puberty baffled me, says Eva Mendes

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 16 (IANS) Hollywood actress Eva Mendes admits she was completely baffled when her figure changed from a child's to that of a grown up woman.'I had the body of a woman, but I was still a little girl. Nobody prepared me for it. And it was a very confusing, conflicting time,' femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.Mendes claims she hated her new body because of the unwanted attention she started receiving from men.'I'd be out with my mother, and men would be looking at me and reacting to me differently, and I'd wonder why everything had changed and why nobody seemed to be talking about it.'

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment