Monday, November 29, 1999

Salma Hayek to take up hubby`s last name

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 16 (ANI): Actress Salma Hayek has decided to take up her husband Francois-Henri Pinault's last name after her daughter questioned why they didn't share the same name.Hayek gave birth to daughter, Valentina, with Pinault in September 2007, before marrying the French fashion executive 17 months later."It was Valentina's request. I didn't think about it until she brought it up. We were shooting a film, and she saw my chair with my name on it," the Daily Star quoted her, as telling U.S. magazine InStyle.She added: "She says, 'What does it say there?' And I said, 'Salma Hayek.' And she said, 'What about Pinault? Why not Pinault?' Because people here (in France) say 'Madame Pinault.'"I said to myself, 'This is who I am now. I'm starting a whole new life. I've never been happier. Why shouldn't I share it with the people who have been supporting me my whole career, who have been with me since the beginning?'"I'm a private person, but I should let them in on the fact that I'm a different person, and a better person. It's a new life." (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment