Monday, November 29, 1999

Sarah Jessica Parker is a stingy fashionista

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

'Sex and the City' star Sarah Jessica Parker's credentials as a fashionista are well established, but unlike other Hollywood A-listers the actress prefers shopping at thrift stores over splurging on brands.The 45-year-old star who played the beloved character Carrie Bradshaw in the cult series, is known for her bizarre yet stylish take on fashion and she gets her one-of-a a-kind ensembles at cheap bargain stores, reported Contactmusic."I still believe in thrift stores, they're the one place you can be assured of finding something very unique," says Parker.And the fashionista, who is also the Creative Head of the Halston house of couture, says that she buys versatile pieces that can be worn over the years."Beautiful, well-made clothes are what I love. I tend to have pieces for a long time as I don't shop much. I like mixing vintage with newer designers," said the actress.As a mother of three young children, Parker said that her every-day choices are governed by comfort not style."I wear whatever's practical for being a mother. I walk my son to school, and I don't want to embarrass him," said Parker who has three children, James,7 and 10-month-old twins Marion and Tabitha with husband Matthew Broderick.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment