Monday, November 29, 1999

Spanish Grand Prix tyre burst nixes Hamilton`s F-One champion hopes

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 10 (ANI): Lewis Hamilton's bid for the Formula One title this year suffered a huge blow when he crashed out of the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday.The 2008 champ looked set for a superb second place when the left front tyre of his car burst six miles from the home stretch in Barcelona."I was just cruising to the finish line. I don't know what happened, but just felt something go. I got a bit around the third corner and was thinking maybe I could nurse it back but then the tyre blew and it was impossible," The Sun quoted him, as saying."I couldn't believe it - and there was nothing I could do to stop. It happened so fast and I was off into the wall. It's my third or fourth tyre blowout in my career. More than most have in their whole lifetime," he added.He said: "It would have been great points for me. I would have been right back in the championship battle." (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment