Monday, November 29, 1999

Sylvester Stallone drops `Rambo 5` plans

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 4 (IANS) Actor Sylvester Stallone has scrapped his plans to make the fifth instalment of the 'Rambo' films.'I was going to do it. I said I'd never talk about this, but I feel that with Rocky Balboa, that character came complete circle. He went home. But for Rambo to go on another adventure might be, I think, misinterpreted as a mercenary gesture and not necessary. I don't want that to happen,' contactmusic.com quoted Stallone, 63, as saying.But he is planning to work on an extended edition of 2008's 'Rambo', adding a 12-minute footage that was axed from the cinematic release of the film.'He does a speech at the beginning of the movie to Julie Benz where he lays out why his life has been a complete disappointment and why war is natural and peace is an accident. And how he just feels that his life has been a waste. It's very important to hear that and I didn't think so at the time. I'm going to go back and put in some stuff,' said Stallone.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment