Monday, November 29, 1999

Three children electrocuted

News posted by

Surat, Jun 16 (PTI) Three children died and their mother sustained critical burn injuries in an electric shock following a short-circuit in a washing machine here today, police said. The incident took place at Varacha area when the woman was washing clothes in the washing machine at her residence. One of the kids, aged between two and eight years, touched its switch which triggered a short- circuit, they said. Two other kids and the mother received electric shock while trying to save the child, police said. While the three children died on the spot, the woman sustained severe burns and was undergoing treatment at a local private hospital, they said.

News posted by

Click here to read more news from
Please follow our blogs



No comments:

Post a Comment