Monday, November 29, 1999

Ashley Cole `tries it on` with blonde in a toilet!

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 16 (ANI): Ashley Cole ruined his marriage with his infidelities and it seems that despite claiming to be heartbroken, the footballer hasn't changed at all.Blonde beauty Lucy Phillips, 26, has revealed on Facebook that she recently chatted to the football star in Swanky Sundays at the Supper Club in Notting Hill, West London, and how he tried it on with her in a toilet cubicle, reports the Mirror.Lucy said: "I was walking past the guys' toilets when I saw a big group of blokes gathered round. I looked in and saw Ashley Cole holding court, and I went in."She says that Cole 'then tried it on with her,' but insisted that she 'laughed it off,' telling him she wasn't interested and, after a few minutes, she exited the toilet.Not to be deterred, Lucy said that Ashley gave it one more shot later in the evening."A few minutes after I saw him in the toilets I was with my best friend and we walked past Ashley and his mates. They saw us and called us over. I sat on the arm of Ashley's chair and we chatted. After about 10 minutes we decided to leave and enjoy the rest of our night," she said.She added: "I definitely didn't kiss him - I would remember if I had. I'm not like that at all." (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment