Monday, November 29, 1999

Eva Mendes `loves` counselling sessions

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 11 (IANS) Hollywood actress Eva Mendes 'loves' therapy and makes it a point to attend counselling session once a week.'I love therapy. There is nothing like going into a room and sitting down and talking to someone who has no emotional investment in your life. Having that person who is only committed to helping you be better, I just love it,' femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.'I go once a week and, if not, then every two weeks. And if I'm away I phone in. It's so necessary, especially in my business.'The 36-year-old star believes it is important to always face fears and confront difficult situations even risking drowning because she was so determined to learn to swim.'Fight them head on. Just be honest with yourself and face it. That's everything in life for me. I didn't know how to swim, so I asked my friend to throw me off a boat. I know it's crazy, but I did it and I survived.'

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment