Monday, November 29, 1999

Gemma Arterton scared to be princess for next movie

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 9 (IANS) British actress Gemma Arterton says being a princess is 'daunting'.'It's daunting, I'll be honest with you. I never thought I was that kind of actress. I bought my sister 'Sleeping Beauty' the other day and I thought, 'You know what? I'm the new Disney princess!' That's insane,' contactmusic.com quoted Arterton as saying.Arterton who plays the female lead as princess in 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time' admits she isn't a 'sex goddess' enough to justify the role.'They want me to go to Comic-Con. It kind of worries me. I've had letters telling me I'm not right for the part because I don't look like the girl in the video game! She really is this sex goddess. They've got massively high standards,' she said.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment