Monday, November 29, 1999

Impostors beware, Aamir soon to do live chat on Facebook

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

New Delhi, June 16 (IANS) Bollywood star Aamir Khan says he will soon post his first message on microblogging site Twitter but before that he plans to do a live chat on Facebook to keep the impostors at bay.'I've been using Facebook a lot... the problem is anyone can be an impostor on the Internet. So I am thinking of a live chat on Facebook so that people will at least know it's me and not some impostor,' said Aamir here.And the reason for the actor's concern is genuine.'I have close to 300,000 friends on Facebook... I stay in touch with my friends and fans there and both of us know each other,' he said.Looking dapper in a jet black Chinese collar suit, the 45-year-old was in the capital Wednesday, in a younger than ever avatar, to launch two new smartphones - Samsung Wave and Samsung Galaxy S.Aamir is the brand ambassador of Samsung.Asked about joining Twitter, as advised by none other than the Big B, he said: 'Since Amitji has asked me to join Twitter, I guess I will soon have to be on the social scene as he has got that kind of voice, I just can't say no to him. But I don't know how regular I'll be on Twitter.'Amitji showed me the functions of Twitter when we were in London and right now I am just trying to understand it. I'll send my first tweet soon.'

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment