Monday, November 29, 1999

Liam Gallagher not quitting music

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 17 (IANS) Former 'Oasis' singer Liam Gallagher has denied rumours that he plans to quit music to concentrate on making movies.Gallagher, who is taking a break from music after his band was dissolved following a feud with brother Noel Gallagher, insists that his film on The Beatles is an on-off project.He plans to bring Richard DiLello's book, 'The Longest Cocktail Party', about the last days of the Fab Four to the big screen. He is adamant this will be his only movie project, reports contactmusic.com.'I'm not going into films, this is the last thing for me. I mean I'm not going to get sucked into that. I'm going to do this one thing because I like it, and I've got the opportunity to do it,' he said.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment