Monday, November 29, 1999

Resuming work was right decision: Sarah Jessica Parker

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 17 (IANS) Hollywood actress Sarah Jessica Parker has no regrets for resuming work just four months after the birth of her daughters.The 45-year-old actress has three kids with husband Matthew Broderick -- seven-year-old son James Wilkie and 11-month-old twins Marion and Tabitha.Parker started filming 'Sex and the City 2' soon after her girls were born but insists that going back to work was the right thing to do.'We wanted a larger family and the twins blessedly came into the world and it just happened that four months later I had to start the sequel and there wasn't much I could do about it,' femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.Parker added that now she plans to make her future career choices closer to home.'I will have the summer break with them as I do every summer. I'll go back to work in the fall for a brief period of time and shoot only on the east coasts, so I can go home, put my son to bed and occasionally take him to school. It's a privilege to be able to make choices like this,' she added.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment