Monday, November 29, 1999

Peter Andre wants Mel B to find him a girl!

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 15 (IANS) Australian singer Peter Andre says he wants former Spice Girl and close friend Mel B to find him a girl.'I read somewhere that Mel B is trying to set me up with all her single friends in Los Angeles. This is news to me, but Mel, if you're reading this, give me a call!' femalefirst.co.uk quoted Andre as saying.Andre admits being furious with ex-wife Katie Price after learning she is selling family photographs on the internet.'As you may or may not have heard, my ex-wife took it upon herself to sell old family pictures of ours on eBay last week. I am dealing with this matter privately and don't want to say too much, but I will admit that I wasn't exactly delighted when I found out about it!', he added.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment