Monday, November 29, 1999

I don`t have a style icon : Cheryl Cole

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, May 15 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole admits she doesn't have a style icon and moreover insists one should have confidence in their own appearance.'Who is my style icon? I can't name anybody. I think now I'm 26, I know what stuff fits and what doesn't, what stuff looks good and what to avoid. I know what suits me now,' contactmusic.com quoted Cheryl as saying.'I think the most beautiful thing about a woman is when she's just herself.'However, Cheryl reveals she regularly discusses latest beauty trends with her 'Girls Aloud' band mate Nicola Roberts.'Nicola's always got something in the pipeline. You can ring her and she'll always have a new trick - her recent thing was shaving legs with oil,' she added.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment